Friday, April 24, 2009

HISTORY WILL SAY THAT RONALD REAGAN IS A GREAT PRESIDENT


BY TONY DIGIROLAMO- This Charlie Rose program is history and greatly revealing.

In my career past I got to do many of the major television shows, did Charlie Rose. One of them was with Vice President Gore.

No one will remember that conversation.

Privileged, I also got to work on the Reagan Bush '80 Campaign on the media team with Bill Carruthers.

This latest Charlie Rose show speaks volumes of the man, one of the greatest, from the greatest generation.

We know that President Reagan said, "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

News Busters Article titled- Gorbachev on PBS: Reagan Asked Me About an Attack from Outer Space:
Gorbachev surprised Rose (and perhaps the whole luncheon audience) by asserting that Reagan pressed him for the freedom of Soviet Jews every time they met.


Every time they met Reagan pressed for the freedom of Soviet Jews ... every time!
I was not surprised, as I read this article I felt vindicated.

Reagan, as many Christians believe this: “I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12:2-3)

I will bless those who bless you and God surely blessed us with Ronald Reagan.

I was blessed to be a part of that great history.

Now let's tear down the walls that are going up around our government this day.

America a shining city on a hill!

Thank you Mr. President!

No comments:

Post a Comment