Monday, June 15, 2009

TWITTER BLISS


THIS NEW MEDIA IS TRULY REMARKABLE. THIS IS INCREDIBLE TO WATCH THE PROTEST IN IRAN PEOPLE TWEETING ON THE ACTION AND THE DRAMA UNFOLDING IN REAL TIME.

We have been waiting for days for President Obama to come to the mic and tell us what is on his mind.

Many on Twitter have been screaming to get this guy to move.

My Tweet:Barry talking to the glass yet? Has he made a statement from the heart yet. People of Iran are crying out for FREEEEEDDDOOMMM!!!!! WAKE UP!

I was really losing my patience and wrote earlier to Michelle Malkin that he is waiting for the writers to do the script. I may be just kidding but I work in television and I know that scripts go through drafts and it was taking time.

Finally I think we smoked him out of the silence.

This is a great way to be heard. Let the opinions fly and let's get this Country back ... after all a new poll tells us that there are more people that say they are conservatives at this hour.

DON'T JUST SIT THERE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: CLICK ON THE UPDATES TO THE RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment