Saturday, March 26, 2011

SEEK HIM FIRST: GOD THINGS SOCIAL ISSUES ON NEWT'S PLATE



TONY DIGIROLAMO:

Whoa ... Wow just saw Newt on Fox, as we speak, and he just said the same things I just wrote here.

I was writing a comment from a FaceBook Friend Steve Graham and started with a question about Herman Cain and moved on to this: Steve said: "I've got to say that I have very much liked what I have heard from Donald Trump about economics, though I doubt that he stands near to my christian values. Still, I would love to see him in a high position in dealing with international trade and domestic economy. I love Sarah and would love to see her in office, but I really wonder if she is electable. Huckabee might be more electable, but I don't feel all that sure of him. Michelle Bachman might be a good possibility as well."
I commented:
John Adams says it best: "We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." Lets get the things of God straight first. We are less blessed today and doing things without seeking Him first. That's the problem ... unprincipled minds ... Whoa ... Wow just saw Newt on Fox, as we speak, and he just said the same things I just wrote here. "The social issues come first!" That just moved him up my list as that is what I've been kicking and screaming about for a long time! They are hearing getting it. That's encouraging.

On Trump, my comment: Donald Trump is running for president but for reasons other than being president. I have a feeling if he won he would be like the deer in the headlights. Like anyone else that gets in that office suddenly ... wow oh wow ohhhh wow. Shock and awe enter in. And I'm sorry I don't care if we do go broke I'm not compromising my values for nobody. Trump is just an illusion but I'm glad he kicks the dust around a bit. The birther thing is the issue he knows would get the publicity, would get everybody talking about him just like we are at 11:15 at night. ughhh ohh I hope we don't make a mistake this time around. Did you ever think that all these Muslim countries would rise up against all these dictators. All at the same time. And we have a president that doesn't want to lead. How can we continue like this? Everything around this guy is failing!

Steve continued toward the end of the thread: I've got to say with George Washington that "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible. ...The founding fathers never intended the kind of separation of church and state that liberals have embedded into our laws today. Corruption, immorality and injustice are rampant. We need another revolution'.

So any thought on your mind here about the God things first, are you a Trumper? Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment