Friday, September 9, 2011

‘Braveheart’ Catholics and the New World Order

‘Braveheart’ Catholics and the New World Order

The NewsMax Years #24
Still ON TARGET: June 28, 2000

They say you shouldn’t discuss religion or politics. Since when have I ever run from either topic? I have been all kinds of Catholic: devout, apathetic, disheartened, divorced, disenfranchised, disgusted, back slid and back again.

I get disgusted and disappointed in my fellow Catholics at times. I hate Kumbaya and touchy-feely Catholicism just as I despise touchy-feely leftism. (Kumbaya is a really bad quasi-religious song that epitomizes touchy-feely Catholicism and liberalism in general.) According to one set of beliefs, Catholics are responsible for the rise of the New World Order. On the other hand, journalist and investigative reporter Paul Rodriguez states in the latest Insight Magazine that some Catholic organizations and individuals are being investigated by the FBI.

THE MORAL LIBERAL


No comments:

Post a Comment