Monday, December 29, 2008

The Perverting Of Catholic Religious (Part 1)


BY JIM HOGUE- Dr. (Carl) Rogers and Dr. (William) Coulson arrived at the initial "testing-of-nuns-to-improve-them" location to begin their therapeutic intervention, well funded from the "National Institutes of MentalHealth". Eventually they brought with them a total of 58 additional psychological testers and group facilitators. Dr. Coulson himself described years later in his own words, "We inundated that system with humanistic psychology." ... "They agreed to let us come into their schools and work with their normal faculty, and with their normal students, and influence the development of normal Catholic life."

What did Dr. William Coulson later conclude regarding the work of the psychological teams he personally supervised? ... He said, "It was a disaster!"

The Perverting Of Catholic Religious (Part 2)

Rogers came to call it, "this damned thing." I'm going to quote him in a tape that he and I made in '76:" ... (Thus the words of Dr. Carl Rogers himself:) ... "I left there feeling, well, I started this damned thing, and look where it's taking us; I don't even know where it's taking me. I don't have any idea what's going to happen next. And I woke up the next morning feeling so depressed, that I could hardly stand it. And then I realized what was wrong." ... "did I start something that is in some fundamental way mistaken, and will lead us off into paths that we will regret?"

******* *** *******

CSTV- And now, their work is the cornerstone and foundation of a self-centered, selfish, narcissistic, secular culture.

We keep looking back for the answers to the major problems facing us today.

However, we keep going back to the wizards of the mind to solve the problems they created.

The psychologist then and many of them now are atheists thus the fight on our hands to keep God in our schools, government, and everyday life.

We don't realize that our very civilization is at stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment