Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Obama calls nation to rebel against God ... where are our ministers?

Obama calls nation to rebel against God ... where are our ministers?


Last week, the President of the United States of America called his people to outright rebellion against the Word and will of Almighty God. Did your minister say anything about it this week?

About 1:00 on Sunday afternoon, I found myself sitting in the grocery store parking lot with the kids in the back of the van, waiting on my wife. While the two girls were entertaining themselves, I picked up the phone and called my minister. I left him a voicemail thanking him for taking the time during his sermon to say what needed to be said: that regardless of what your political philosophy may be, every believer in America should be incensed that the leader of our country has called for a national embrace of a behavior that God Himself reserved the word "abomination" to describe.


TONY DIGIROLAMO- WELL SAID. THE TIME HAS COME TO SHAKE THE PULPITS IN EVERY CHURCH.
I know there are some churches that are right on with what Obama has done. The abomination is already in many mainline denoms and pushing the culture in the same direction as the president.

He's been moving us all along, from Don't Ask Don't Tell to his support of Same Sex Marriage ... Truth is he owns this Obamanation!

No comments:

Post a Comment