Monday, November 7, 2011

Gays, fame and heaven: Pastor Joel Osteen sits down with 9 News ahead of tour stop

Gays, fame and heaven: Pastor Joel Osteen sits down with 9 News ahead of tour stop

Osteen sat down with Colorado’s 9News anchor Lance Barry to discuss a range of topics, from gays in the church to heaven to the rapture.

"Are gays welcome at your church?" asked Barry. "They are, they are," said Osteen. "What do you tell people (about gays in church)?" said Barry.

"Well, I tell people that the church is open for anyone. It is not a place of perfect people. My philosophy is that anyone can come through those doors and I am going to do my best to encourage you to become better," said Osteen.

KYPOST.COM

TONY DIGIROLAMO- "I'M GOING TO DO MY BEST TO ENCOURAGE THEM TO BECOME BETTER" HE SAID. NOT TO REPENT OF THEIR SIN OF HOMOSEXUALITY, LEAD THEM TO CHRIST, LEAD THEM TO SALVATION... NO ... ENCOURAGE THEM TO BECOME BETTER! MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER ... NO?

No comments:

Post a Comment