Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Herman Cain Sings "He Looked Beyong My Fault" At The National Press Club

Herman Cain Sings "He Looked Beyong My Fault" At The National Press Club

MANY REPORTED THAT HE SANG "AMAZING GRACE". NOT SO ... HE SANG "HE LOOKED BEYONG MY FAULT"

He Looked Beyond My Fault
Written by- Dottie Rambo
Verse he sang:
Amazing grace shall always be my song of praise,
for it was grace that brought my liberty;
I do not know just why He came to love me so,
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.

(Chorus he did not sing)
I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary,
to view the cross where Jesus died for me,
how marvelous the grace that caught my falling soul;
He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.

YOUTUBE VIDEO: HERMAN CAIN SINGS:

TONY DIGIROLAMO- CAIN WAS ASKED TO SING AND SAID, "SO SINCE IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE A LITTLE BIT OF MY FAITH, I WILL ..." AND HE BEGAN, "AMAZING GRACE SHALL ALWAYS BE MY SONG OF PRAISE..."

This is unwavering faith like the founding fathers had, and unashamed and bold about his Creator.

This is what is missing in our world today. With this man you know the foundation from which he will govern this nation.

I truly love Herman Cain!


No comments:

Post a Comment