Monday, December 12, 2011

Glenn Beck: I’d consider Ron Paul as third party over Newt Gingrich

Glenn Beck: I’d consider Ron Paul as third party over Newt Gingrich

VIDEO: Glenn Beck said this morning on his radio show that if Newt Gingrich is the nominee and Ron Paul runs third party, he’d consider voting for Ron Paul over Newt Gingrich, and he hates Ron Paul’s policies on the Middle East:

THERIGHTSCOOP.COM

TONY DIGIROLAMO- BECK SAYS FOR HIM IT'S BETWEEN SANTORUM AND BACHMAN. AND HE'D VOTE FOR RON PAUL 3RD PARTY IF NEWT IS THE NOM FOR THE GOP?

I'M BEGINNING TO WONDER WHO WE SHOULD FEAR IN THIS ELECTION.

He just gave Ron Paul a 3rd party endorsement. Rush Limbaugh did this to us in 08 and I'm thinking that this 24/7 media has these guys talking too much.

Ron Paul in one hand and Newt in the other on Israel? Newt, Newt, Newt is where I will be because if you get Israel right the other stuff that we so desperately need will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment