Monday, June 18, 2012

Statements from The Daily Caller regarding exchange in White

Statements from The Daily Caller regarding exchange in White


Neil Munro, White House Correspondent: “I always go to the White House prepared with questions for our president. I timed the question believing the president was closing his remarks, because naturally I have no intention of interrupting the President of the United States. I know he rarely takes questions before walking away from the podium. When I asked the question as he finished his speech, he turned his back on the many reporters, and walked away while I and at least one other reporter asked questions.” (VIDEO: Reporter explains his Rose Garden exchange with Obama)


TONY DIGIROLAMO- NEIL MUNRO DID HIS JOB, PRESSED THE POTUS AS HE SHOULD HAVE. THE WHITE SEEKS TO CONTROL THE PRESS AS THEY DO IN THESE ROSE GARDEN EVENTS AND THE PRESS JUST BECOMES AN AUDIENCE.
GOOD JOB NEIL MUNRO! AND, DAILY CALLER, TUCKER CARLSON FOR STANDING FOR THE WORK THE PRESS SHOULD BE DOING.
Press and Vet the political motives of this tyrant in the White House!

No comments:

Post a Comment