Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Franklin Graham to Newsmax: 'We Have Turned Our Backs on God'

Franklin Graham to Newsmax: 'We Have Turned Our Backs on God'


“The more we turn our backs on God, the bigger our problem becomes,” Graham, the son of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham, tells Newsmax in a wide-ranging interview. “I didn’t hear any of the candidates say that we needed to call our nation to prayer. I didn’t hear any of the candidates say that we needed to ask God for help.

“We still think that we can work our way out of this problem – and I don’t think we can,” Graham added. “I don’t have confidence in the Republican Party right now, and I don’t have confidence in the Democratic Party.

NEWSMAX
 

TONY DIGIROLAMO
WE'VE GOT A LOT OF WORK TO DO! SECULAR CULTURE HAS THE NATIONS EAR. CHRISTIANS ARE CAVING, GIVING IN AND NOW IN AGREEMENT WITH A PRESIDENT AND YET ANOTHER EVIL EMPIRE. COMEING DOWN...

No comments:

Post a Comment