Monday, January 14, 2013

Praying for Obama – Whether He Wants Me To Or Not

Praying for Obama – Whether He Wants Me To Or Not


I pray for President Obama every day and have done so for four years now, but now I do not know what to do. Evidently, my prayers offend him, even though I have only asked that God grant him long life, wisdom, and protection.


Does Mr. Obama welcome my prayers even though I believe in the sexual morality that’s taught in the Bible on which he’ll take the oath of office?


I am confused, but mostly for one simple reason: President Obama will take the oath of office on Sacred Scriptures. Why keep the Bible, but object to prayers by Bible believers?


TONY DIGIROLAMO
PRESIDENT OBAMA REJECTS THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE AS THEY ARE THE ANTITHESIS TO THE NEW "CHRISTIANITY" PROFESSED BY MAINLINE DENOMINATIONS WHICH HE FOLLOWS. THAT AGENDA IS FOR HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR THE PURPOSE HE SEEKS.
I CAN'T GO THERE!
As I wrote most recently and apparently with a great deal of controversy, I do not pray for THIS president. I pray for this nation to remove him by every legislative and legal power the founders gave us.
In a recent post I said, "He can barely contain himself at the thought of the next issue to circumvent the Constitution and do an end run around the representatives elected to congress.
... I've said it many times that President Barack Obama doesn't align himself with the founding fathers and mothers as they designed this nation, for a moral and religious people.

The acceptance of homosexuality, same-sex marriage, abortion, requires that he reject the United States Constitution. Rejects that the nation abides by it as the guide for its laws."
The author above says, "I pray for President Obama every day and have done so for four years now, but now I do not know what to do."
I've been there, done that and now it's over!
By standing on the Bible and aligning himself and giving favor to what God calls an abomination he causes confusion in the lives of young children.
Jesus said to his disciples Luke 17:1,2: “Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. So watch yourselves." (Biblically RED letters when spoken by Jesus)
"...But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,
unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,
treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power;
Avoid such men as these." 2 Timothy 3:1-5
And I do and I will so help me God!
Confused no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment