Sunday, January 6, 2013

WHY I TOOK A GUN TO SCHOOL…

WHY I TOOK A GUN TO SCHOOL…


First hand account of a boy who could have been Adam Lanza or Eric Harris…learn the common denominator in 68 school shootings over the past two decades as 16-year-old Corey talks about the day he took a rifle to his high school and held 24 classmates hostage.

In order to get a glimpse of what was possibly going on in Adam Lanza’s head on December 14 as he ran into the Sandy Hook school shooting, and finally taking the lives of 27 people, watch this video interview of Corey and his father talking about the day he took a gun to school.


TONY DIGIROLAMO
What I have found after the Columbine school shooting that brought me to launch the Culture Shock TV show is that psychology is the "Why" we are in the state of mind that we are in today.
Along the way having to connect the dots that led to the meds, antidepressants, and I found myself in a very lonely place.
But thanks to Ann Blake-Tracy, of DrugAwarenees.org I found that I wasn't the only voice crying in the wilderness. She has relentlessly pursued the FDA, Pharmaceutical Companies, Congress and the media to draw them out to the truth. 
I wanted the media coming out of the closet to see what I had found and report on it. Fox News and Douglas Kennedy did the story on the Meds but they didn't follow up and it fell flat. Then recently after the Sandy Hook tragedy, CNNs Sanjay Gupta found a study of past shootings that gave greater understanding and reported that the one Common Factor in the past ten killings, antidepressants. He connected the dots.
That's the WHY... Next the WHAT. What are we going to do about it?!
Even the guest pastor at our church, Kent Christmas, raised his voice to a scream, about the dangers and foolishness of psychology and the Meds they prescribe for life's challenges. We've come a long way ... From Columbine!

No comments:

Post a Comment