Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What I want people to take away from my exchange with Bob Beckel

What I want people to take away from my exchange with Bob Beckel


Monday night on Sean Hannity’s “Great American Panel” I had a little tete-a-tete with Fox News contributor and notorious liberal wit Bob Beckel. Our exchange created a bit of a sensation because at one point during it Bob dropped the f-bomb — on air. But my issue with liberals like Bob isn’t their use of foul language; it’s their imperviousness to facts.

The exchange began during a commercial break. When Bob pulled out the “class card,” accusing me of being “well to do” (I say “accusing” because to many liberals, economic success is something to be ashamed of), I told him to stick to the issues and to name one of President Obama’s spending programs that actually benefits Americans. “Head Start” was his reply.


TONY DIGIROLAMO- WHEN BECKEL WAS TOLD HE SHOULD APOLOGIZE HE REFUSED. HANNITY WAS EVEN TRYING TO SAVE HIM FROM HIMSELF TELLING HIM YOUR LANGUAGE WAS ON AIR.HE STILL REFUSED AND HANNITY INCREDULOUS WITH BECKELS RESPONSE SAID WE APOLOGIZE FOR YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment