Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY #*%! NEW YEAR TO YOU, TOO!
COMIC KATHY LASHES OUT AT HECKLER ON CNN



NEWYORKPOST.COM- Accepting an Emmy for her Bravo show in 2007, she said: "A lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus. So, all I can say is, 'Suck it, Jesus.' This award is my god now."

"Do you love watching thousands of screaming people and a giant ball falling from the sky?" Griffin states on her Web site. "How about we add in Kathy Griffin, Anderson Cooper and a live mike? Yes, we thought you'd be excited."


******* *** *******

CSTV- TONY DIGIROLAMO-

THEY KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT!

She's provocative in a progressive way, and has filth in mouth disease ... yet quietly they love her.

Irreverent, dark, gutter speak is what America has come to.

Be honest now, Anderson Cooper laughed, Larry King laughs at her shtick. It's all become a part of our culture.

It is the kind of thing, well, I just shake my head, in disbelief. What I just heard or seen should not be given a stage.

What will CNN do about the possibility that children might be in the viewing audience?

How far are we willing to take someone who makes the in your face remarks about those who have a humble spirit about them and thank Jesus, who guides them in their craft and artistic endeavor.

The Emmy is her god ... I have an Emmy too, and I did thank Jesus for it! And He is my God! (The Emmy pictured above is mine)

Please be outraged! Please call CNN "the cable news network everyone trusts"?

Blow their socks off with Email!

Let us not just sit there and bring another New Year, here on Earth, worse than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment