Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Skinny on Heart Disease, Cholesterol


In the late 1950s, researcher Ancel Keys began looking at the link between high cholesterol and heart disease around the world. Cardiologist Stephen Sinatra comments, "He showed in seven countries high cholesterol predisposed people to heart disease, but when you extend it to 22 countries the hypothesis fell apart."

******* *** *******

CSTV- TONY DIGIROLAMO- A triple-bypass, my cholesterol is through the roof, and no Statins, never.

Years ago when the Statins just came on the scene my doctor prescribed it ... Made me ill. Got better when I stopped it.

I was at lunch one day at a local restaurant in Virginia Beach and Pat Robertson was there dining as well with someone from CBN.

I know Pat and stopped by his table to ask him if he really had 4 eggs for breakfast. He said, "yes, eggs are good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment