Thursday, May 21, 2009

MARCO, MARCO, MARCO, YOU'RE THE MAN.


BY TONY DIGIROLAMO- THIS IS THE MAN WITH COURAGE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT ... IT'S ALL ABOUT GOD, THAT'S WHERE OUR FREEDOM COMES FROM.

HOT AIR- Video: What Charlie Crist Is Up Against
Even though some of the rhetorical content isn’t my cup of tea (I got a bellyful of Michael Gerson-style ‘Let’s Save The World’ treacle during the past eight years) Rubio’s patriotic passion makes it work. And when he says, “God is real,” well . . .


He's down 35% in the first poll taken but I have the feeling he's not quitting. He's going to go head to head. And, I've seen giants brought down by odds beaten winners.

I love this!

I'll be supporting Marco Rubio!

Rush, this is who we're looking for to get the Republicans fired up for the Conservative cause.

This video gripped me so I had to watch it again.

Marco said, "God is real" ... I believe that too.

God bless this man and the men and women standing firm for righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment