Friday, August 31, 2012

Clint Got Under Obama's Skin

Clint Got Under Obama's Skin


RUSH: Yeah, I loved Eastwood. I even thought that was bold and good. I'll tell you what, folks. Let me just give you a little hint on how to translate the left today.

The left -- and this is predictable. They're destroying Eastwood, and Hollywood types are destroying Eastwood. "Oh, Clint! What's happened to poor old Clint? Oh, he looks like he's got Alzheimer's. Oh, no. Did you see how old Clint was? He didn't even know where he was." They were dumping all over Eastwood, and you know why? Because they can't hit Romney, and they've gotta hit something. But Romney's speech doesn't have a whole lot hittable in it. Oh, they were sending out their e-mails last night.


TONY DIGIROLAMO
RUSH YOU MADE MY DAY! EXACTLY HOW I FELT ABOUT CLINT. SO MANY WERE SHOCKED AS HE  MADE HIS ENTRANCE ... NO TELEPROMPTER, ADLIB, IMPROV, COMIC, YET DRAMATIC RELIEF. IT WAS REAL BECAUSE HE WAS SAYING THINGS WE WERE ALL FEELING FOR 4 YEARS.
"Go ahead make my day" will be the slogan taken to the debates so Reaganesque as "There you go again" trust me on this. Remember Clint, Remember Clint, Remember Clint!

No comments:

Post a Comment