Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Obama’s College Classmate: ‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’

Obama’s College Classmate: ‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’


...Obama has a big skeleton in his closet. It’s his college records. Call it “gut instinct” but my gut is almost always right. Obama has a secret hidden at Columbia- and it’s a bad one that threatens to bring down his presidency. Gut instinct is how I’ve made my living for 29 years since graduating Columbia.

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.

If you think I’m “fishing” then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment