Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gabby Douglas vs. secular journalism

Gabby Douglas vs. secular journalism


What do reporters know and when do they report it?
It was hard to miss yesterday the Christian beliefs that gave Gabby Douglas the foundation for all the work and concentration that went into her gold medal performance. Interviewed on television directly after her triumph, the gymnast said, “I give all the glory to God. It’s kind of a win-win situation. The glory goes up to him and the blessings fall down on me.”
Later Douglas tweeted, “Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things He does for me.” Earlier in the Olympics she had blogged for ESPN, “Gotta give God the Glory! Thank you everyone for praying for me! It means so much to me!”


TONY DIGIROLAMO
THE SECULARIZING, THE HIDING OF CHRISTIAN THOUGHT AND SUCCESSES HAS AN EVEN GREATER AGENDA AND THAT IS TO PUT AN END TO CHRISTIANITY. THEY EDIT GODLY PRAISE FROM AN ATHLETES LIPS.
It's hard to do when the broadcast is live. Gabby got them at the Olympics and Tebow gets them on the gridiron!

No comments:

Post a Comment