Sunday, October 7, 2012

A TWITTER INTERVIEW WITH BISHOP TD JAKES! INTERVIEW?

A TWITTER INTERVIEW WITH BISHOP TD JAKES! INTERVIEW?


TONY DIGIROLAMO

T. D. Jakes @BishopJakes:
… I want to hear BOTH candidates share more ...

TONY DIGIROLAMO ‏@CULTURESHOCKTV
BOTH? @bishopjakes
(I'M THINKING THAT OBAMA IS OUT OF THE RUNNING FOR ANY TRUE BELIEVER)

T. D. Jakes @BishopJakes:
@CULTURESHOCKTV I will say I'm very concerned and I'm listening attentively. This is a critical time for the country.@BishopJakes:

TONY DIGIROLAMO ‏@CULTURESHOCKTV
@bishopjakes You voted for Obama last time. And it's ok to publicize it the IRS knows it is constitutional right for your freedom of speech

T. D. Jakes@BishopJakes:
@CULTURESHOCKTV I'm sorry. I understand your passion and even share some of your concerns but I don't publicize my vote...
(EVERYBODY KNOWS WHERE TD JAKES VOTE WENT IN 08.)

VIDEO


TONY DIGIROLAMO ‏@CULTURESHOCKTV
@Bishopjakes Pulpit freedom Sunday tomorrow

T. D. Jakes ‏@BishopJakes
@CULTURESHOCKTV I understand that there are a group of Pastors fighting for the right to endorse candidates but I avoid it.

T. D. Jakes @BishopJakes:
@CULTURESHOCKTV Also by you publishing our conversation I now realize we aren't just two brothers chatting. This is an interview!
(WELL, ALMOST BUT NOT QUITE … ANSWERS WERE ELUSIVE.)

TONY DIGIROLAMO ‏@CULTURESHOCKTV
On twitter it's all out there Bishop. @bishopjakes @bishopjakes

T. D. Jakes ‏@BishopJakes
@CULTURESHOCKTV I can handle it...just didn't know I was being published..I know now...That didn't come up but I'm fine

TONY DIGIROLAMO ‏@CULTURESHOCKTV
@BishopJakes We now know that Pres Obama is for Same Sex Marriage can he be the leader of the free world. Would you hire him at your church?
T. D. Jakes ‏@BishopJakes
@CULTURESHOCKTV Absolutely not..but he's running for President and not Pastor and you and I only get to vote. Lets prayerfully do that.

TONY DIGIROLAMO ‏@CULTURESHOCKTV
@BishopJakes thank you this is so vital to our religious freedom.

T. D. Jakes ‏@BishopJakes
@CULTURESHOCKTV Well, I think that's what most Americans want is freedom!


TONY DIGIROLAMO ‏@CULTURESHOCKTV
@bishopjakes that is the agenda of the Obama admin. Taking God out of sight. Covering all things Christian. Do you see what's happening?

TONY DIGIROLAMO ‏@CULTURESHOCKTV
@bishopjakes Many don't see their freedom slipping away. We who believe are now haters and bigots Christianity is a hindrance 2 homosexuality
(The sounds of silence)

T. D. Jakes ‏@BishopJakes
@CULTURESHOCKTV You're a great journalist! But we've discussed all of this the other day. I have no more fodder for your blog 2nite.
THANK YOU BISHOP!

Ahh that's the end of that … Interview? Almost.
Glad I got to talk to Bishop Jakes one man so influential in this election.
We do have a choice and there's no mistaking what needs to be done.
Bishop said, Absolutely not wouldn't hire Barack Obama, a "Christian" for the Potters House but he's okay to be president?
Grateful that God gave me this opportunity tonight.
On election night in 08 with all of the celebration TD Jakes said this: "He (Obama) will not always be as popular as he is tonight, that is inevitable. We encourage all those who appreciate prayer to undergird him in prayer and thoughts because his decisions will affect us all."
Indeed they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment