Monday, March 30, 2009

THIS IS AN AMERICAN COUP



BY TONY DIGIROLAMO- I feel like I'm waking up in a different country!

What on earth just happened in Detroit at General Motors? The CEO was fired by the White House.

This is supposed to make me feel better?! I don't think so.

This is the equivalent to a coup in a Banana Republic.

The people don't even realize what just took place today and the past couple of months, is that the experience that Obama said he had because he was born, ughhh, lived in Kenya and India ... It's helped him to be more sensitive in foreign affairs ... it will make him a better president.

I'll tell you what is foreign and alien ... is his governing!

"[W]e have determined that neither goes far enough to warrant the substantial new investments that these companies are requesting."
(OBAMA "INVESTMENT" SPEECH TEXT)

Isn't this Investment Taxation Without Representation?!!!

Then he said this, "So let me discuss what measures need to be taken by each of the auto companies requesting taxpayer assistance, starting with General Motors. While GM has made a good faith effort to restructure over the past several months, the plan they have put forward is, in its current form, not strong enough."

What?! What does this guy know about the auto business? He says, "Let me discuss what measures need to be taken ...

This president is an embarrassment. Wait till he gets his hands on the Health-care industry.

America stop the madness ... go to a Tea Party near you, open that window and scream "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

That dream that Paul Simon had in American Tune,
"High up above my eyes could clearly see the Statue of Liberty sailing away at sea"

Don't let another day go by where we lose a little bit more of America.

God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment