Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rush and Other Radio Talkers Were Pushing Many Wrong Buttons and probably instrumental in turning the White House upside down

Rush and Other Radio Talkers Were Pushing Many Wrong Buttons and probably instrumental in turning the White House upside down

In the 2008 campaign Rush was just more opposed to Mike Hukabee more than he was in favor of Romney.

He made so angry I stopped listening to him. Huckabee was surging in the polls and winning primaries in 08 left and right. I believe he had lots to do with Huck going down and the GOP getting McCain.

We lost a great mind, debater and thinker, a former Governor, and we ended up with a Community organizer, a law professor, and someone who said he found Jesus Christ in the United Church of Christ, and his pastor was and probably still is Jeremiah Wright who is wrong on everything Christians truly believe.

Rush and other radio talkers were pushing many of the wrong buttons and probably instrumental in turning the White House upside down.

Sean Hannity wasn't very helpful either with the "stop Hillary express" and he did, we got the professor in chief now!

I believe the conservative radio talkers, and O'Reilly, Beck too, are a major factor in their effort to go label-less and grafting themselves Libertarian.

They wouldn't say their independent because indies lack conviction of heart in what they believe Rush et al, will never go there.

Thus the dilemma deepens.

They see Herman Cain rising and the unconventional wisdom storm is beginning to form on the horizon once again.

The talkers on the right are just as perplexed as the talkers on the left.

I'm going to speak up as I'm looking at real unconventional wisdom here and across the fruited plain.

Hurry-Cain to the rescue!

If we must go with a governor ... Perry has to get it together.

This has got to be making Karl Rove reach for the Pepcid-AC!

Let's not let these guys go against the heart of the people and their choice for president!

TONY DIGIROLAMO- MY RESPONSE IN THE 2008 HIT JOB ON HUCKABEE

GLENN BECK ON YOUTUBE:
BECK FROM THE DEAD
Posted by: CULTURESHOCKTV.COM
Fri Jan 4 16:52:31 2008

Glenn, IT'S THE DRUGS ... I'M JUST SAYIN'! Once you have cleansed your mind from the drugs, please read the following:
So, I believe that Huckabee is the man ... and you think I'm a jerk.

I will not turn on your radio or your TV program... ever again.

I hate the phrase, "I'm just sayin" because it comes from people who are cowards and put that phrase up as a shield ... as if to say ... I know that what I just said to you caused you some pain.

And frankly all of you irreverant Libertarian Talk show host/pols feel sanctioned because you have the tip of Rush Limbaugh's hat on Huckabee.

Laura Ingraham is the only one out there pausing for a moment to digest what just happened in Iowa and said, "maybe we're missing something here" ... Well, I believe you have been missing it for a long time.

And I will not be led by the Libertarianirreveranttalkshowhost blasts anymore.

I've just watched your bedside videos and I hope you get well soon ... However, I hope that the light of your success grows dimmer and dimmer ... reaching fewer and fewer people across the nation.

You have brought me out of hiatus from my website and the Christmas holiday.

Truly, now that you know success is not the aswer to a happy life it is Jesus Christ ... I wish you and your family a blessed New Year but hopefully without that voice I just heard on Youtube and your website. I'm just sayin' ... Can We the People, even evangelicals, lift their voice in freedom to help get us us to a More Perfect Union.

Tony DiGirolamo
Executive Producer
CultureShockTV.com

ON YOUTUBE: BECK BACK FROM THE DEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment