Friday, October 28, 2011

Rush Limbaugh: Media Are 'Hoping Some Sort of Kent State-type Massacre Is Gonna Take Place' at OWS

Rush Limbaugh: Media Are 'Hoping Some Sort of Kent State-type Massacre Is Gonna Take Place' at OWS

I don't know about you. I'm getting Occupy Wall Street fatigue. I've had it since Day One. That's not a problem for the media. They're hanging on the every action that the Occupy Wall Street people are taking, and I'm convinced that the media is hanging on here hoping and praying that we get the equivalent of a car wreck.

... I decided to go ahead and air this once again just to illustrate in their own words who these people are, how utterly dumb they are, how purely stupid they are. And they're products of their education. They've been taught this. They believe it.

NEWS BUSTERS

TONY DIGIROLAMO- MINDS FULL OF MUSH! THEY REALLY ARE STUPID!

No comments:

Post a Comment