Thursday, July 19, 2012

Atheists: Obama Administration Out Of Line To Pray For Rain

Atheists: Obama Administration Out Of Line To Pray For Rain


The Council for Secular Humanism attacks Obama official for saying he is praying for rain to end nation's draught.


The Council for Secular Humanism is attacking the Obama administration for Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack saying he prays for rain to end the nationwide draught.

“I get on my knees every day,” Vilsack said at the White House press briefing on Wednesday. “And I’m saying an extra prayer now. If I had a rain prayer or a rain dance I could do, I would do it.”

BUZZ FEED

TONY DIGIROLAMO- THEIR GETTING LOUDER WITH EACH PASSING DAY. I BELIEVE THAT OBAMA WILL FOLLOW THEIR LEAD TO THIS GODLESS MARCH ON OUR GOVERNMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment